Analysis of Work Discipline and Work Competence on Employee Performance at PT. Parkland World Indonesia

Authors

  • Gatot Hartoko Bina Bangsa University, Indonesia
  • Eka Sintia Noviyanti Bina Bangsa University, Indonesia
  • Muhamad Saleh Bina Bangsa University, Indonesia
  • Fatari Fatari Bina Bangsa University, Indonesia
  • Ardi Hidayat Bina Bangsa University, Indonesia
  • Abdul Bahits Bina Bangsa University, Indonesia

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.46306/bbijbm.v1i2.13

Keywords:

Employee Performance, Work Competence, Work discipline

Abstract

This study aims to determine how much influence the work discipline and work competence have on employee performance in the department development department of PT. Parkland World Indonesia Serang. This study uses a quantitative approach using a survey method with a saturated sample whose population is sampled as all 40 respondents. The analysis technique used is multiple linear regression analysis, correlations, T-test, F test, and coefficient of determination. The study work discipline variables and work competence have a significant partial effect on employee performance. Evidenced by the magnitude of the work discipline regression coefficient of 0.546 and work competence of 0.518 with a significant value of 0,000 (0,000 <0.05). Simultaneously a significant effect on employee performance, evidenced by Tcount>Ttable or 35,071> 3,250. Partially the comparison of t-count and t-table shows the work discipline variable Tcount>Ttable or 4,478> 2,026 and the work competency variable Tcount>Ttable or 4,848> 2,026. The coefficient of determination obtained by 65.5% of employee performance, the remaining 34.5% is influenced by other variables that are not meticulous such as motivation, leadership style, and others

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

References

Astriyani, D.V. (2019). Pengaruh Disiplin Kerja, Kompetensi dan Insentif terhadap Kinerja Karyawan pada Cv Gavra Perkasa Gresik. Jurnal Manajerial Bisnis, 2(3): 219-230.

Edison, Emron. Yohny anwar, Imas Komariyah. (2016). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Bandung: Alfabeta.

Hustia, A., Hendro, O., & Herlangga, T. (2021). Influence of Work Motivation, Job Satisfaction and Work Discipline on Employee Performance at PT. Truba Jaga Cita. Bina Bangsa International Journal of Business and Management (BBIJBM), 1(1), 28-38. DOI: 10.46306/bbijbm.v1i1.3

Jeine K. Turangan (2016). Pengaruh Pengaruh Disiplin Kerja, Kompetensi, dan Kompensasi Terhadap Kinerja Guru. Jurnal EMBA. Vol. 5(2): 1402–1411.

Mangkunegara, P.A. (2016) Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya.

Setianingsih, W., & Kader, M.A. (2018). Pengaruh Disiplin Kerja, Kompetensi, dan Kompensasi Terhadap Kinerja Guru. Jurnal ekonologi Ilmu Manajemen. 5(2): 313-320.

Sutrisno, E. (2016). Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia. Jakarta: Prenademedia Group.

Wibowo. (2014). Perilaku Dalam Organisasi. Jakarta: Rajawali Pers

Downloads

Published

2021-08-30

How to Cite

Hartoko, G. ., Noviyanti, E. S. ., Saleh, M. ., Fatari, F., Hidayat, A. ., & Bahits, A. . (2021). Analysis of Work Discipline and Work Competence on Employee Performance at PT. Parkland World Indonesia. BINA BANGSA INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT, 1(2), 137–143. https://doi.org/10.46306/bbijbm.v1i2.13